Each month, you’ll get these delivered to your doorstep (a $35+ value):
- Stationery for 4 letters: a mix of greeting cards + lined letter writing paper + envelopes
- 4 USPS Forever stamps
- 1 exclusive collectible mini art print postcard
- a special, coordinating extra gift to keep or pass on
- a teacup sticker (this fun little extra connects all of us together, as we "have tea together" to write & read our snail mail!)
- Monthly theme & Letter writing prompts
PLUS, each month you’ll get access to our virtual snail mail loving community:
- 1-2 virtual meetups per month via Zoom, led by artist Jen Fox
- Facebook group to chat all things written correspondence
- Pen Pal matching events & letter writing challenges
- Library of downloadable printables, updated every month
I'm a person who has way too much stationary and the best intentions of sending letters and little goodies. HOWEVER, I cannot ever get myself in gear to actually send anything. Getting a sweet package with everything I need to send letters to loved ones is just the kick in the butt I needed. I was so excited about it I literally sat down that night and wrote four letters right away. Having stamps in the kit really changes the game. I have no excuses not to sit down and send those letters. And the little additional item is so fun
The kit is so thoughtful and well worth the super reasonable price!
Such a thoughtfully curated kit! It’s perfect a couple longer notes to catch up and also for a quick hello! I love that the stamps are included! Such a joy to receive fun mail!
This kit is a dream! I love getting to share Jen’s designs with my friends and family through my favorite way of connecting: snail mail. Jen makes it easy to make someone’s day by even including the stamps for your mail. Exclusive designs each month make this kit even more exciting.
I am inspired to once again write and send snail mail now that I have the proper supplies to do so. Snail mail is SOOO much more fun to write and to receive than e-mail. Cards and stationery, stamps, stickers, envelopes, etc. They're all part of what Jen sent.
Jen has come up with the perfect kit to jump start your letter writing. Each kit comes with every thing you need to write and send a letter, includes stamp! You will have to find your own pencil though ;) The beautiful cards are her own design, inspired by her grandfather's paintings. I am excited to send a handwritten letter to a loved one and I know it will cause a little joy when it is opened by the receiver!